- BA / B Sc or BTh.
- Leadership experience.
- Proficiency in English (4 skills).
Note : Attach copies of qualification credentials along with application form.
Application and Enrolment Dates
There are two residencies for each MAOL cohort each year. These are in March and October.
Enrolments are now open for our third MAOL cohort which will begin on 10 March 2019 with a residency from Monday-Saturday.
|Application forms can be obtained from the MEGST website or contact us by phone or email and we will post the form to you.|
|28 February 2019||Final date for complete Application Form to be received by MEGST.
Completed application forms can be posted to MEGST or scanned and email to MEGST (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|10 March 2019||Orientation day for new cohort.|
|11-15 March 2019||First residency for new cohort MY-YGN-17.|
|For further information, contact the Coordinators :||Ronald Laldinsuah (email@example.com)
Nant Aye Aye Than (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Caleb Overstreet (email@example.com)
Go Chin Zam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application Form Information
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- Complete the MEGST MAOL Application Form and return it to the MEGST Office. Click here to download DAI-MEGST_MAOL_ ApplicationForm
- Accompanying the Application Form must be:
- Transcripts of your current qualifications
- The two essays you have written as part of the application process
- Two recommendation letters