- M.Div. degree or equivalent from an accredited institution with a 3.0 grade point (B) average or above on a 4.0 scale for all graduate level studies
- At least FOUR years ministry experience since the completion of the first theological master’s degree.
- Application forms available period – 03 March 2020 to 31 July 2020.
- The Application forms received after 31 July 2020 will not be accepted.
- Personal interview will be held in the month of August 2020 (date will be announced).
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- A completed MEGST Application Form. Click here to download DMin Form for 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- Original Certificates and transcripts of the previous theological studies
- A statement indicating how the studies will be financed (see in Sponsorship Agreement Form)
- Letters of references from:
- The applicant’s pastor or head of the church (See pastor’s reference for applicant in application form)
- Church Deacon or Elder (See general reference (1) in application form)
- Former teacher or professor (See general reference (2) in application form)
- 4-5 pages of biographical information essay (see detail guidelines in the application form)
- An official Recommendation of Ministerial Experience from your Denomination or head of ministry organization.