If you are looking at the MDiv or MTh programs, here are some reasons to consider:
- MEGST is one of three internationally accredited theological colleges in Myanmar. Our high academic standards provide students a pathway for further study.
- MEGST is an evangelical and interdenominational school where we welcome all evangelical denominations.
- We have qualified faculty members from Myanmar and abroad who have both training and practical experience, to ensure that our programs are relevant in practical ways.
- We have a Summer English School to help all students achieve a good standard of English, taught by native English speakers.
- We have a large, up-to-date library with over 18,000 quality books, and with computerized searching.
- We train leaders through critical and theological thinking relevant to Myanmar context, including Hebrew and Greek and Theology for those wanting to pursue an academic career.
- We train leaders in practical ministry through mission and church planting and through pastoral ministries.
If you are looking at the MAOL program, here are some reasons to consider:
- MEGST is one of three internationally accredited theological colleges in Myanmar. We have high academic standards that are recognized internationally.
- The teaching team on the MAOL program comes from a variety of countries, which provides students with a wide range of cultural understanding on leadership. All teachers come with considerable practical experience.
- The DAI MAOL program is well established with a proven track record. It began in Africa in 2004 and has been running successfully since then. It operates in 17 countries in Africa and Asia, connecting with 19 partner organisations. Almost 1,000 students have been through this program.