MDiv: A Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Bachelor of Theology (BTh) degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution is required.
MTh: A Bachelor of Divinity (BD), Master of Sacred Theology (STM), or Master of Divinity (MDiv) or its equivalent from a recognized institution is required.
Application and Enrolment Dates
|Application forms can be obtained from the MEGST website or contact us by phone or email and we will post the form to you.|
|31 January 2020||Final date for complete Application Form to be received by MEGST.
A late fee of Ks 1,000 will apply to applications after 31 January. Completed application forms can be posted to MEGST or scanned and email to MEGST (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|04 March 2020||Unless otherwise informed, applicants must come to MEGST for an English Entrance Exam and a Personal Interview. The purpose of this exam is to select the best applicants for the program to keep a high standard in theological education.|
|06 March 2020||Applicants will be advised if they have been accepted at MEGST.|
|09 March – 28 May 2020||Summer English School (SES). Applicants will stay in dormitories for their SES study. A final English exam will be given at the end of SES.|
|29 May 2020||Based on the final SES exam, students will be advised regarding acceptance into the MEGST program.|
|1 June 2020||Registration.|
Application Form Details
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- A completed MEGST Application Form. For 2020-2021, Click here to download MTh Form, MDiv Form.
- Original Certificates and Transcripts of credits covering all College and High School Work.
- A health certificate indicating the physical fitness of the applicant to pursue graduate studies.
- A statement indicating how the studies will be financed (see in Sponsor’s Financial Commitment Form).
- Letters of references from:
- The applicant’s pastor or head of the church
- Church Deacon/Elder
- Former teacher or professor
- A written statement about 3 pages or 750 words including the following points:
- A brief history of family background
- A brief testimony of conversion experience
- Personal vocational call and ministry experiences
- Reasons for coming to MEGST
- Definite ministry objectives after graduation
- An Official Recommendation of Ministerial Experience from your Pastor or Head of Mission Organization.
- A non-refundable application fee of 2,000 Ks.
- Entrance Fee 3,000 Ks. to be paid on the exam day.